Gary Null nearly killed by own product
Someone posted this news to the comments, so I had to find out if it was true. Yes, it is true—Gary Null nearly died from consuming one of his products.
Null is suing the manufacturer for negligence, specifically for allegedly including 1,000 times the recommended dosage of vitamin D. When Null first got sick, he consumed more of the stuff, hoping it would make him better. While he was suffering, his phone was ringing off the hook with complaints from irate consumers.
At first, Null’s website denied anything was wrong. When a Los Angeles Times blog noted that this claim contradicted his own lawsuit, he modified his condition report to say he was feeling better. More here.
I suppose a manufacturing error like this could happen to anyone. But that’s just the point—these natural guys are just like everyone else, except more opaque.